Friday, May 26, 2006

Flowers

If anyone knows the names of the flowers and trees in this latest post, (aside from ranunculas), please let me know. Thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger hermitide said...

Little Frogs?? so cute... :)
http://www.flowers.org.uk/flowers/facts/k-r/ranunculus.htm

1:40 AM  
Blogger jennyinla said...

Thanks for the link. What a great site! Are you still coming to LA in September? :) - And for those of you joining this panel, "hermitide" is Heidi Tsai from BU, great pianist, now living and performing in Barcelona. Heidi and I drove from Chicago to Arizona (was it Phoenix?) one summer. I was the map-reader. I remember listening to Tom Waits singing about Grapefruit Moons in the car.

5:28 AM  
Blogger hermitide said...

*smiling broadly* ---> remembering the fun trip and the Grapefruit Moons, how fleeting and significant all at once life can be... :)

xoxoxo
p.s. yes, definitely LA in sight in Sept.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home