Sunday, November 04, 2007

V.I.P. Visitors

One of the things that I like about L.A. is that it's a place that draws my friends from back east for weddings and family visits. Which means, I get to see them too!

Here's Eavan! - in town for a wedding.
















Grace! - visiting her sister.
-Her sister and I are waiting for her next visit.
















Jasmine! - holding up another masterpiece and visiting family.
-(Nina, not pictured, but great to spend time with her as always.)













Jalen! Eumi! Ben! - here for a wedding.
-Jalen is too adorable for words. In the last 2 photos of him, he's laughing at his mom and later, listening thoughtfully to us adults cooing and ahhing.














































































And the fabulous Suarez-Rivas sisters! - another wedding.
-I'm so happy that I got to meet Maite's dynamic sisters. I was laughing non-stop the whole day we were hanging out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home